Eligible to apply PEI PNP-Business Program
- You have a minimum verifiable personal net worth of $600,000 which has been accumulated through legal and legitimate sources in your own right.
- You have a minimum education of high school equivalent.
- Your age within 21-59 years old at the time of application.
- You have transferable management skills and past employment or business-ownership experience.
- Meet minimum language requirements equivalent to a band score of 4.0 on an IELTS test.
- Intend to live and work in PEI and provide day-to-day active and ongoing management of your company from PEI.